- Melting point
- Boiling point
- 352.4±52.0 °C(Predicted)
- vapor pressure
- <1 x 10-6 Pa (25 °C)
- storage temp.
- Inert atmosphere,2-8°C
- Water Solubility
- 4200 mg l-1 (25 °C)
- CAS DataBase Reference
- 135410-20-7(CAS DataBase Reference)
- FDA UNII
- NIST Chemistry Reference
- EPA Substance Registry System
- Acetamiprid (135410-20-7)
Risk and Safety Statements
Acetamiprid price More Price(16)
|Manufacturer||Product number||Product description||CAS number||Packaging||Price||Updated||Buy|
|Cayman Chemical||24129||Acetamiprid ≥98%||135410-20-7||10mg||$24||2022-04-27||Buy|
|Cayman Chemical||24129||Acetamiprid ≥98%||135410-20-7||50mg||$58||2022-04-27||Buy|
|Cayman Chemical||24129||Acetamiprid ≥98%||135410-20-7||100mg||$81||2022-04-27||Buy|
|Biosynth Carbosynth||FA16947||Acetamiprid||135410-20-7||5 g||$350||2021-12-16||Buy|
Acetamiprid Chemical Properties,Uses,Production
The new pesticide
Acetamiprid, also known as mospilan, is a new kind of pesticides. It is nitro methylene heterocyclic compounds. It can act on nicotinic acetylcholine receptor of the insect nervous system synapses, interfere the insect nervous system stimulation conduction, cause neurological pathways obstruction, and result in the accumulation of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine in the synapse. Then it can result in the paralysis of insect and eventually death. Acetamiprid has tag and stomach toxicity effect. Meanwhile it has a strong penetration, readily availability, and long duration.
Acetamiprid can be used for the prevention and control of aphids, planthoppers, thrips, lepidopteron and other pests on the rice, vegetables, fruit, tea bushes. At the concentration of 50 to 100 mg/L, acetamiprid can effectively control aphid, vegetables aphid, peach borer and it can kill eggs.
The original drug acetamiprid is white crystalline. Its content is more than 99%, melting point is 101～103.3℃, and vapor pressure is less than 0.33×10-6Pa (25℃). Acetamiprid is slightly soluble in water, and its solubility in the water is 4.2g/L. Acetamiprid is also soluble in acetone, methanol, ethanol, dichloromethane, chloroform, acetonitrile and the like. It is stable in the neutral or slightly acidic medium, and it can be stored at room temperature for 2 years. It can gradually hydrolyze when pH is 9 at 45℃. It is stable in sunlight.
The above information is edited by the Chemicalbook Ge Qian.
According to our pesticide toxicity grading standards, acetamiprid is moderately toxic pesticides. Acute oral LD50 of rat is 146~217mg/kg weight. It has no irritation on the skin and eye. It has no mutagenic effect according to the animal tests. Acetamiprid has low toxicity to human and animal, small lethality to predators, low toxicity to fish and little effect on bees. Acetamiprid can be used to control homopteran pests of fruit trees and vegetables. It can be used to control soil insect when using granules as soil.
1. Control of cucumber aphid. Pesticides should be sprayed during the full incidence beginning period of cucumber aphids. 40~50ml of 3% Acetamiprid, added 50~60kg water can be uniform sprayed. It will have a good effect on melon aphid. The efficacy can remain more than fifty days even in wet years,.
2. Control of apple aphids. 3% Mospilan with 2000~2500 times spray can be used during the apple tree growing period and the full incidence beginning period of aphids. It has a good effect on aphids and has good resistance to rain erosion. The efficacy can remain more than twenty days.
3. Control citrus aphids. 3% Mospilan with 2000~2500 times spray can be used during the full incidence beginning period of aphids. It has a good and persistent effect on citrus. It is safe for citrus. It has no phytotoxicity under normal use.
1. If there are mulberry fields nearby, acetamiprid should not be sprayed on mulberry leaves because this agent is toxic for the silkworm.
2. Acetamiprid can’t be mixed with strong base agents (bordeaux mixture, lime sulfur, etc.).
3. The toxicity of acetamiprid to human and animal is low. But if it is drinked, one should be taken to the hospital to be given gastric lavage immediately and keep quiet.
1. Acetamiprid belongs to the same series with imidacloprid. But its nsecticidal spectruma is broader than imidacloprid. It mainly has a better effect on cucumbers aphids, apples aphids, citrus aphids and tobacco aphids. Since the mechanism of acetamiprid is unique, it have a good effect on pests that can cause resistance to organophosphorus, carbamates and pyrethroids pesticides.
2. Efficient, broad-spectrum chlorinated insecticides.
Pale Yellow Solid
Acetamiprid is a systemic insecticide for soil and foliar application. It is used to control Hemiptera, especially aphids, Thysanoptera and Lepidoptera on a wide range of crops, especially vegetables, fruit and tea.
A novel neonicotinid insecticide against Holotrichia consanguinea in sugarcane. Reports show that when exposed to neonicotinid pesticides honeybees have probelms returnign home after foraging and bumb lebee colonies grow poorly and produce fewer queens.
ChEBI: The (E)-stereoisomer of acetamiprid.
Insecticide: This class of pesticides are chemically related to nicotine and used on corn and soybean seeds and are used to control sucking and chewing insects, and soil insects including aphids, beetles, fruit moth, leaf-hoppers and-miners, thrips, whiteflies  . Also used to control fleas on domestic animals.
Acetamiprid is relatively stable to hydrolysis and to photodegradation by sunlight. It is rapidly degraded in soils to form 6-chloropyridinyldimethylamine and 6-chloronicotinic acid. The main pathways of metabolism in plants are N-demethylation and subsequent oxidation affording 6-chloronicotinic acid and 6-chloropicolyl alcohol. Two N-cyanoamidines were formed after application of acetamiprid to cabbage leaves. No information is available on the fate of the insecticide in insects or mammals.
Acetamiprid is stable in buffer solutions at pH 4, 5 and 7 and under sunlight. It is degraded slowly at pH 9 (45 °C) (PM). In a study of its hydrolysis acetamiprid was converted quantitatively to N-methyl- (6-chloro-3-pyridyl)methylamine (2) in 0.5-1 N sodium hydroxide at 90-95°C in 2 hours (see Scheme 1). N-Demethyl-acetamiprid (3) was converted to (6-chloro-3-pyridyl)methylamine(4) at the same rate and under similar conditions (Tokieda et al., 1997).
|Henan Tianfu Chemical Co.,Ltd.||email@example.com||China||22022||55|
|Hefei TNJ Chemical Industry Co.,Ltd.||firstname.lastname@example.org||China||2995||55|
|career henan chemical email@example.com||China||29960||58|
|Hubei Jusheng Technology Co.,Ltd.||firstname.lastname@example.org||CHINA||28229||58|
|Hebei Guanlang Biotechnology Co., Ltd.||+86-19930503282 +email@example.com||China||5939||58|
|Xiamen AmoyChem Co., Ltdfirstname.lastname@example.org||CHINA||6369||58|
|Hubei xin bonus chemical co. LTDemail@example.com||CHINA||23035||58|
|Shanghai Longyu Biotechnology Co., Ltd.||+firstname.lastname@example.org||China||2519||58|
|Chongqing Chemdad Co., Ltdemail@example.com||CHINA||37442||58|
|Alchem Pharmtech,Inc.||firstname.lastname@example.org||United States||63726||58|
- What is Acetamiprid?
- Acetamiprid is an odorless, neonicotinoid insecticide composed from a synthetic organic compound. Acetamiprid is a mobile, ra....
- Jan 11，2022
View Lastest Price from Acetamiprid manufacturers
|Image||Release date||Product||Price||Min. Order||Purity||Supply Ability||Manufacturer|
|US $10.00 / KG||1KG||99%||50MT||Hebei baicao biology science and technology co., ltd|
|US $35.00 / kg||1kg||99%||100MT||Hebei baicao biology science and technology co., ltd|
|US $1.00 / kg||1kg||99%||10tons||Henan Guange Biotechnology Co. LTD|