Ethanimidamide, N-(6-chloro-3-pyridinyl)methyl-N-cyano-N-methyl-, (1E)-
|Safety Data||Back Directory|
|[Hazard Codes ]|
|[Risk Statements ]|
R23/25:Toxic by inhalation and if swallowed .
R57:Toxic to bees.
|[Safety Statements ]|
S45:In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately (show label where possible) .
|[Hazardous Substances Data]|
135410-20-7(Hazardous Substances Data)
|Questions And Answer||Back Directory|
|[The new pesticide]|
Acetamiprid, also known as mospilan, is a new kind of pesticides. It is nitro methylene heterocyclic compounds. It can act on nicotinic acetylcholine receptor of the insect nervous system synapses, interfere the insect nervous system stimulation conduction, cause neurological pathways obstruction, and result in the accumulation of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine in the synapse. Then it can result in the paralysis of insect and eventually death. Acetamiprid has tag and stomach toxicity effect. Meanwhile it has a strong penetration, readily availability, and long duration.
Acetamiprid can be used for the prevention and control of aphids, planthoppers, thrips, lepidopteron and other pests on the rice, vegetables, fruit, tea bushes. At the concentration of 50 to 100 mg/L, acetamiprid can effectively control aphid, vegetables aphid, peach borer and it can kill eggs.
The original drug acetamiprid is white crystalline. Its content is more than 99%, melting point is 101～103.3℃, and vapor pressure is less than 0.33×10-6Pa (25℃). Acetamiprid is slightly soluble in water, and its solubility in the water is 4.2g/L. Acetamiprid is also soluble in acetone, methanol, ethanol, dichloromethane, chloroform, acetonitrile and the like. It is stable in the neutral or slightly acidic medium, and it can be stored at room temperature for 2 years. It can gradually hydrolyze when pH is 9 at 45℃. It is stable in sunlight.
The above information is edited by the Chemicalbook Ge Qian.
According to our pesticide toxicity grading standards, acetamiprid is moderately toxic pesticides. Acute oral LD50 of rat is 146~217mg/kg weight. It has no irritation on the skin and eye. It has no mutagenic effect according to the animal tests. Acetamiprid has low toxicity to human and animal, small lethality to predators, low toxicity to fish and little effect on bees. Acetamiprid can be used to control homopteran pests of fruit trees and vegetables. It can be used to control soil insect when using granules as soil.
1. Control of cucumber aphid. Pesticides should be sprayed during the full incidence beginning period of cucumber aphids. 40~50ml of 3% Acetamiprid, added 50~60kg water can be uniform sprayed. It will have a good effect on melon aphid. The efficacy can remain more than fifty days even in wet years,.
2. Control of apple aphids. 3% Mospilan with 2000~2500 times spray can be used during the apple tree growing period and the full incidence beginning period of aphids. It has a good effect on aphids and has good resistance to rain erosion. The efficacy can remain more than twenty days.
3. Control citrus aphids. 3% Mospilan with 2000~2500 times spray can be used during the full incidence beginning period of aphids. It has a good and persistent effect on citrus. It is safe for citrus. It has no phytotoxicity under normal use.
1. If there are mulberry fields nearby, acetamiprid should not be sprayed on mulberry leaves because this agent is toxic for the silkworm.
2. Acetamiprid can’t be mixed with strong base agents (bordeaux mixture, lime sulfur, etc.).
3. The toxicity of acetamiprid to human and animal is low. But if it is drinked, one should be taken to the hospital to be given gastric lavage immediately and keep quiet.
1. Acetamiprid belongs to the same series with imidacloprid. But its nsecticidal spectruma is broader than imidacloprid. It mainly has a better effect on cucumbers aphids, apples aphids, citrus aphids and tobacco aphids. Since the mechanism of acetamiprid is unique, it have a good effect on pests that can cause resistance to organophosphorus, carbamates and pyrethroids pesticides.
2. Efficient, broad-spectrum chlorinated insecticides.
|Company Name:||J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD. |
|Company Name:||BEST-REAGENT |
|Company Name:||China Langchem Inc. |
|Company Name:||Aikon International Limited |
|Telephone:||025- 66113011 66061636 66028182 |